27 marzo 2012

Time.



Signs floating amidst the wind
Tears shedding, I saw them fall but couldn't understand why
This heartache consumes me
Who'll be able to break it?



Don't cry, don't try to muffle your sobs
One day, yes one of these days,
we'll be able to meet again

Even if no one in this world understands,
it's okay
If you're expecting me
I have kept seeing you as always
Just like this...

The past left as scars
running up and down your arms
Every sin made clear with each mark
Your smile was only in vain,
so tender and brief
I'd never let anyone take you

Even if we were to be reborn
Just like before, just like that day
I'm certain we'll be meeting again

Alone, taken aback in the night
It'll be okay because I'm waiting
Your figure, just like in days past
I can't see it now...
With my eyes closed
touched by your gentle smile...

Even if we are separated
and taken far apart
It's okay because I'm waiting for you

Believing that you and only you
are by my side
Even if no one else in this world understands,
it's okay
If you are expecting me
I have kept seeing you as always
Just like this...
















No hay comentarios.: