05 marzo 2012

21:00

All is a bout numbers.

2 times to say it

Only 1 open door

4 times to die ( 4/2= 2 and 1 is the good)

1 thing to make me hate you

1 cm in the border

Scratch 3 times, 7 different places

Count (cars,plants, people blah blah) and divide it into 21

decimals? count again.

School grades: never 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. I don't like odd numbers on my grades, and 8 is really low, 6? PFF never.

(kyo+naya)(DEG)
(3+4)(3)=21

About food; NEVER odd colors, pieces (3 green broccoli 1 orange carrot) gr, lt, plates (we are 5 in the house, i need eat later with my sister in the night, or not eat till only be 4, 2 persons in the house including me, normally are 3 so... )

Step by step, from school at home.

Pair, odd... doesn´t really matter, NUMBERS do.


I N F I N I T E

(maybe changes, but never ends)

No hay comentarios.: