19 marzo 2012

Monday.

I ran as fast as i could, without breath, without cry because i couldn't breath, and i couldn't breath... beacuse i couldn't cry.


...I stopped till i felt cold and dry my chest, I cried, I tried to understan and don't feel guilt I did all... and i came back at home.


Why I had to fight?

...and him just had to dance?



The wind pushed me softly to home, I couldn't breath again.
I was so bad, since the begining. Never enough.

"If I ever push you away, I don’t really mean to.When I tell you I don’t want to talk about it, I do, and I’m just looking for the right words.Give me a minute and if I can tell you, I will…I get immaturely jealous of anyone who gets to see you on a daily basis.I miss you really easy but I also like that we can be apart and we are both okay. I love the way we love the some of the same things.And I love how we love entirely different things.My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, and fears,and cravings,and dreams,and this tangled up nostalgia for the past and somehow for the future.I’m flawed and I’m human,I’m broken and I’m trying,I’m one person and have two hands and I have one heart and I love you and I’m so glad you are here. ( :♥" - N

No hay comentarios.: