15 febrero 2013

Mojitos.

I went to my friend Saku and her roomie to drink...

Eat... Bar to bar...

Then direct to school, no sleeping at all.

Ahh, time to time I realize I can't talk with her, or someone else...

Write here is all I have to do, I don't care if someone's read, I just want to tell... Now write...

I don't need someone understand, I don't need someone tell me things to font give up, I just want to tell it, that's all...

No one has the obligation to tell me something to comfort or whateva until I ask for...

I was almost falling asleep at the bars... I was fucking fucking tired, and a guy wanted to dance with me, I was like pushing him away "no, I'm tired" "I'm tired" "I'm tired" "I'm fucking tired"

I didn't get drunk...
Kind of dizzy, not drunk... I don't like it...

I couldn't control my moves at 6 am, not drunk... Really...
Just like weird...


Yeah WEIRD...

I heard Placebo at 4 am... So loud, so hurtful... I miss the time.

Thinking that if I died ( Daniel was driving drunk and sooooo fast) it was ok... Fine... Just that...

I thought of Naya...

I miss her...

Yeah so...

Life is fucking weird...



No hay comentarios.: