27 diciembre 2011

Here comes the sun...

Happy 1 year & 9 months♥
I love you, everything in my life is you, don't be baka, you know i can never be mad at you, you know it, i was mad with me, not with you... never with you. You are everywhere with me, in the songs... like the day we fought, "Special of Justin B. and neeeeeeext Special of Bruno Mars, meanwhile Skyscraper of DL" on tv ...OK OK LIFE!! I know what to do... but i wanted to know if you can do the same... but why wait for? If the only bad person there was me.
 
Here comes the sun (turururu~)
here comes the sun, and i say
it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
here comes the sun
here comes the sun, and i say
it's all right

I'M SORRY.

No hay comentarios.: